Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hi all,
Yesterday I had a dinner party at my home. I arranged this party for my fellow juniors
and my close friends. At first, I was pretty confused about what should be the menu for
the party which will be easy to make, suits the weather and looks rich and delicious.
Moreover, I want to make something from all seasonal veggies and fruits to have more
healthy taste.
So after all searching and thinking, I decided a simple yet amazing and tasty menu. It was:


1.Mint melon juice(Starter cum appetizer)
2.Shahi Palak Paneer
3.Nawabi gobi
4.Lauki ka Raita
5.Macroni cream salad
6.Tawa butter naan
7.Mix fruit jelly Ice-cream jubilee(Dessert)


The menu was simple and suitable for these hot summer weather as it was neither too
heavy to digest nor oily. Everyone liked it and I enjoyed a lot while cooking all those
dishes. I made some preparation a day before just to speed up the task. I’ll tell the tips in
the recipe itself. Follow all those recipes in my subsequent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment