Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hi all,


I'm Ritu, working as nuclear scientific officer in " Nuclear power corporation of india limited". I am a very simple and ordianry girl. Moreover I'm a gourmet regarding food and a big icecream freak.Apart from my work, I like to spend my time in cooking and finding out how to make the food easy and fast to cook. I'm not a professional cook but my practice is that whatever you cook, it should be perfect, tasty and delicious. You do not required to be a master chef or to learn cooking from a master chef to prepare delicious, classy food. Only two important things are required i.e. interest and some food basics. Interest will come on it's own as soon as you start using your own hand on gas stove and food items and basics you will learn by watching your mother cooking the daily food for you. In this blog, i'll try to share my recipes and experience which i gain through my daily cooking. hope it'll be helpful for all who has just started cooking.
Keep reading my blog for daily recipes. As i have just started it'll take some time to update the recipes.Moreover although my recipes are totally made by me but the photographs are directly taken from internet. This is just because i don't have a good camera with me. As soon as i'll have, i'll post my own pics. The photographs won't be my original till then.
hope you all will enjoy this blog and share your own experiences.

1 comment:

  1. I am finding the recipe of momos and chutney interesting. I shall try and post the outcome.

    ReplyDelete